We can help you reach your full potential – to make exercise part of your lifestyle, to improve your health, reduce stress and raise your energy levels.
- We will get you into shape for that significant birthday or special occasion – maybe you’ve just had a baby, and you want to fit back into your clothes?
- We can give you a long term solution to back or joint pain
- If you have reached the peri/menopause with its many symptoms we can provide you with an alternative to conventional medicine
- We have the solution for finding time to exercise
- Look no further for an exercise programme that works for you
Your health is your most important asset, so don’t reach for the excuses (and the wine . . . or the chocolate!)
Get the most from your life
Make the best of your SELF
“I believe that good health (physical, emotional, psychological, nutritional and social) is everyone’s most important asset when it comes to coping with the demands of family, work, friends and social life. Whatever age or stage of life you are at, by being pro-active and putting your health higher up on the agenda, you will be in a better position to achieve success in all areas of your life.
“Build your self confidence. Set your own achievable goals. Reach out and grab the quality of life you so deserve.”
Sue Deakin, Founder: On the Move Fitness
Whatever age or stage in life, we have a programme for you:
On the move fitness offers a variety of options. Whether you would like a dedicated 1-2-1 session or prefer the buzzy environment of a group class, there is something for everyone. From Postnatal to Menopausal, from beginner through to advanced, you are sure to experience challenging and effective workouts that are appropriate for your level of fitness.